The DayZ™ Vaginal Health Assessment consists of a sample collection kit, reagents for staining of the vaginal microbiota, and an automated fluorescent imaging system that utilizes artificial intelligence to ensure greater accuracy. The system is a point-of-care product to be used in the physician's office to ensure real time results with minimum hands on time.
*FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
Fluorescent Scanning Microscope
The nCyte AI™fluorescent scanning microscope combines rapid scanning, flexible operation, and high-quality imaging, all within a small, affordable bench-top system. Utilizing an intuitive interface and rapid one-click scanning capabilities, the nCyte AI™ system couples ease-of-use with sophisticated multi-channel fluorescent and brightfield imaging. High levels of automation, coupled with artificial intelligence modules, facilitate unattended scanning.
- Advanced illumination, exposure, and autofocus capabilities eliminate the need for manual adjustments
- Customizable scan profiles and sub-scan filter profiles
- Multi-channel capture with 4 color channels & Brightfield
- Faster scanning with advanced data processing
- Automation facilities, unsupervised scanning, and image analysis
- Fully enclosed system facilitates fluorescent imaging at the bench in ambient light
- Flexible platform useful for various applications
25mm x 75mm
4x (0.2 NA, plan apochromatic);
40x (0.95 NA, plan apochromatic);
optional 10x & 20x objectives available
Optimized to Dylight Dyes:
550, 650, 488, & DAPI
3088 x 2076 pixels
275mm x 173mm x 365mm tall
(10.8" x 6.8" x 14.4" tall)
9.5kg (21 lbs)
nCyte AI™ Software Platform:
- Modular configurable design incorporates instrumentation control, calibration management, advanced data processing and digital pathology analysis, and data storage and archiving
- Adaptive image processing eliminates the need for manual sample-to-sample adjustments
- Customizable GUI allows the user to decide what information is important and eliminate irrelevant parameters
- Interactive interface: Zoom in/out capabilities; alternate between low and high magnification objectives simply by scrolling in/out
- One-click image archiving (including z-stack sets)
- Barcode capabilities for sample traceability
- Customizable scan areas may be preset
- Deep machine learning modules augment automated detection, enumeration and characterization of bacteria, yeast, single cells, and other organisms.
- Applications driven user interface supports algorithms for detection of vaginosis and rare cells enumeration (circulating tumor cells, circulating endotheial cells, and circulating stromal cells) available.
RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN IN-VITRO DIAGNOSTICS